Students often get through the course and then rush in to take the exam. Is that a good thing or not?
1. Did the student master the terms and definitions in the course?
2. Did the student progress show a percentage knowledge of 80% or higher during the course?
3. Does the student understand the PSI Bulletin? (sometimes, the student is confused by the name of the exam offered: not ready at all)
4. Has the student taken any practice tests scoring 80% or higher?
5. Can the student explain the practice of real estate?
These are quick assessments of "Are you ready?" that a student can answer themselves!
Suggest: flashcards or Quizlet.com and exam prep: question and answer programs/books
Memphis Real Estate School